Terms & Conditions
Venture Marketing Group Limited own all content on this website and retains editorial control.
You may download content only for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. No modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted.
Venture Marketing Group will use reasonable efforts to include up to date and accurate information on this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency of completeness of the information provided.
Venture Marketing Group Limited shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided on this website.
This website may provide links or references to other sites. Venture Marketing Group Limited makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites and has no responsibility for their content, accuracy, currency or completeness and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content, accuracy, currency or completeness.
Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of the website. Venture Marketing Group Limited reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
Terms & Conditions for GradJobs High Flyers' Club
- It is essential to register on GradJobs.co.uk to be considered for membership.
- Membership is at the discretion of Venture Marketing and members can be removed from membership if they are found to have given false information, or to have behaved in a manner in any way illegal or upsetting to other members whilst in the High Flyers Lounge at an exhibition, on the GradJobs website or social networking pages.
- Benefits are decided by Venture Marketing and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without prior notice.
- Membership does not guarantee job opportunities or interviews being secured with employers, this is at the discretion of the employing companies.
- The High Flyers Club offers networking opportunities with employers at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions, however Venture Marketing takes no responsibility for jobs advertised or secured as a result of club membership, or for opportunities not meeting members' expectations.
- Membership is free and holds no monetary value.
- Membership is allocated to individuals as selected by Venture Marketing and may not be transferred to other persons.
- Members are free to cancel membership at any time by providing notice by email or post.
Terms and Conditions for Subsidised transport for the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition is the only recruitment fair that will refund the cost of travel to the exhibition, including any costs of parking.
There are a number of terms and conditions including:
- The refund is ONLY available to FULL TIME STUDENTS or members of the GRADJOBS HIGH FLYERS' CLUB.
- We can only refund you up to £10 of your travel costs which must include EVERYTHING - parking, petrol etc.
- Pre-arranged University coach tickets are eligible for refunds of up to £10 on presentation of a valid receipt and student card or GradJobs High Flyers' Club membership ID.
1. Report to the refunds administrator who will be situated in an office in the organiser's suite at the exhibition. The refund office will be open at 3.30pm on the Friday and 2.30pm on the Saturday.
2. Give the administrator proof that you are a student, e.g.: NUS card or Student ID.
3. Show the administrator the ticket/receipt that you will be claiming with.
4. The administrator will then sign an application form to acknowledge that you have proved your student status.
6. After the exhibition, please send your tickets/ receipts and claim form by post, to Venture Marketing Group Ltd. 6th Floor, Carlton Plaza, 111 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 2TJ.
7. A refund to a maximum of £10 will be posted to you (see Conditions below)
- A maximum of £10 per individual will be refunded if travel is by bus, coach or train.
- If travel is by car, the parking fee (if under £10) together with the petrol receipt can be claimed, based on a rate of 10p per mile, receipts must be attached. A maximum of £10 per vehicle will be made if travel is by car.
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of visit to the exhibition.
- Oyster receipts will only be refunded if they're supplied with a usage statement showing dates, routes travelled and costs.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show - for example if the ticket is a three way stay in London and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable and no refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you travel.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 5pm on the 42nd day after the exhibition (i.e. 6 weeks). Anything received after this will not be considered.
- Only claims supported by relevant receipts/ tickets and a copy of your student ID will be considered.
If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on email@example.com BEFORE you travel.
The organisers will accept refunds up to 4pm on the 2nd day of the exhibition. Anything received after this will not be considered.
Email enquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org