The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions are the only graduate recruitment fairs that will refund the cost of travel to the exhibition, including any costs of parking, up to a total of £8.
- The refund is ONLY available to FULL TIME STUDENTS.
- We can only refund you up to £8 of your travel costs which must include EVERYTHING - parking, petrol etc.
- Report to the refunds administrator who will be situated in an office in the organiser's suite at the exhibition. The refund office will be open at the following times:
Saturday: 14:30 - 16:00
- Show the administrator proof that you are a student, e.g.: NUS card or Student ID.
- Provide the administrator with the ticket/receipt that you will be claiming for.
- The administrator will then sign an application form to acknowledge that you have proved your student status.
- After the exhibition, please send your tickets/ receipts and claim form by post to: Venture Marketing Group Ltd, 2nd Floor, 2-4 St Georges Road, London, SW19 2DP.
- A refund to a maximum of £8 will be posted to you (see conditions below).
- A maximum of £8 per individual will be refunded if travel is by bus, coach or train.
- If travel is by car, the parking fee (if under £8) together with the petrol receipt can be claimed, based on a rate of 10p per mile, receipts must be attached. A maximum of £8 per vehicle will be made if travel is by car.
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of visit to the exhibition.
- Oyster receipts will only be refunded if they're supplied with a usage statement showing dates, routes travelled and costs.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show - for example if the ticket is a three day stay in London and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable and no refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 5pm on the 42nd day after the exhibition (i.e. 6 weeks). Anything received after this will not be considered.
- Only claims supported by relevant receipts/ tickets and a copy of your student ID will be considered.
If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you travel.
Are You a High Flyer?
GradJobs offers an exclusive forum for the best and brightest graduates who have exceeded academic expectations. High Flyers' gain access to the private members area at The National Recruitment Exhibition, free refreshments, fast track entry and opportunities to network with recruiters away from the crowds. Not forgetting the on-going perks throughout the year.
CV Do's and Don't's
There's always a way to improve your CV. Read The Write Stuff's top tips and expert advice on how to ensure your CV reflects your true abilities and get you that all important interview! Don't miss the opportunity for their one-to-one advice at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions.
Pick up a copy of GradJobs.co.uk and GradJobs directory from your careers service today. Tackling graduate issues head on, along with essential advice and guidance, it's not to be missed. Our directory is a comprehensive guide to the best graduate jobs on the market. It also gives you an opportunity to research companies and arrive to the exhibitions fully prepared.