About the Exhibition
National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition
13 & 14 October
Friday: 11am - 5pm
Saturday: 11am - 4pm
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition returns to London’s Olympia on 13 & 14 October 2017, bringing together a wide range of the UK’s top employers under one roof, along with lots of expert advice and special features to help you take your first step into the working world. Considering further study? We can also help there too.
- Advice Clinic – Struggling to decide which career path to choose or unsure how get your dream job? Bring all your career-related questions to the Advice Clinic!
- CV Clinic – You only get one chance to make a first impression and chances are your CV will be the first thing a potential employer reads about you. Get one-to-one feedback from the experts to ensure you are putting your best foot forward.
- Mock Assessment Centre – Nervous about an assessment centre? Take the rare opportunity to practice common exercises for free and get individual feedback on your performance.
- GradJobs Starting Point – Not sure where to start? Head to the GradJobs Starting Point to get extra info about the companies recruiting, tips on how to approach employers and how to make the most of your time at the exhibition.
- Careers presentations – Throughout the exhibitions companies will give insightful presentations about their organisation, their graduate jobs and what makes them a top graduate employer!
- Skills for Business workshops – Ensure that you can make a valuable contribution to any business by taking part in these free interactive workshops.
- Psychometric testing area – Try your hand at practice psychometric tests for free so you know what to expect when it comes to the real thing.
- Subsidised transport for students – Full time students can claim up to £8 back on travel or parking expenses for the day.
- Subsidised coach travel – Got a big group of students interested in attending the exhibition? Why not hire a coach and we will pay up to £8 for each student who visits.
- Postgradaute study – Discover the benefits of postgraduate study and how it can open you up to new opportunities. Also get the chance to quiz our postgraduate student panel about their experiences.
One of the largest exhibitions of its kind, this is your opportunity to get all the answers you need to get your career off to a flying start!
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition actively supports and encourages the recruitment of students and graduates from all backgrounds regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality, ethnicity or origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age and hosts events offering opportunities with employers who share these values. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Are You a High Flyer?
GradJobs offers an exclusive forum for the best and brightest graduates who have exceeded academic expectations. High Flyers' gain access to the private members area at The National Recruitment Exhibition, free refreshments, fast track entry and opportunities to network with recruiters away from the crowds. Not forgetting the on-going perks throughout the year.
CV Do's and Don't's
There is always a way to improve your CV. Read The Write Stuff's top do's and don't's of CV writing, and expert advice on how to form your CV to reflect your true abilities and get you that all important interview! Don't miss the opportunity for their one-to-one advice at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions.
Pick up a copy of GradJobs.co.uk and GradJobs directory from your careers service today. Tackling graduate issues head on, along with essential advice and guidance, it's not to be missed. Our directory is a comprehensive guide to the best graduate jobs on the market. It also gives you an opportunity to research companies and arrive to the exhibitions fully prepared.