About the Exhibition
4 & 5 November
LAUNCH YOUR GRADUATE CAREER AT THE NATIONAL GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXHIBITION
- Advice Clinic – Unsure which career path to choose or struggling to stand out from the crowd? Ask all your career-related questions in the Advice Clinic!
- CV Clinic - Your CV is often an employer's first impression of you so you can't afford to get it wrong. Get one-to-one feedback from the experts to ensure you are putting your best foot forward.
- Mock Assessment Centre – Unsure what to expect from an assessment centre? Practice common exercises and get individual feedback on your performance in these free sessions.
- GradJobs Starting Point – Not sure where to start? Head to the GradJobs Starting Point to get extra info about the companies recruiting, tips on how to approach employers and how to make the most of your time at the exhibition.
- Careers presentations – Across both days, employers will give insightful presentations about their organisation, their graduate opportunities and what makes them a top graduate employer!
- Skills for Business workshops – Ensure that you can make a valuable contribution to any business by taking part in these free interactive workshops.
- Psychometric testing area – Try your hand at practice psychometric tests for free so you know what to expect when it comes to the real thing.
- Subsidised transport for students – Full time students can claim up to £8 back on travel or parking expenses for the day.
- Subsidised coach travel – Got a big group of students interested in attending the exhibition? Why not hire a coach and we will pay up to £8 for each student who visits.
One of the largest exhibitions of its kind, this is your opportunity to get all the answers you need to get your career off to a flying start! Not convinced yet? See what last year's visitors have to say...
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition actively supports and encourages the recruitment of students and graduates from all backgrounds regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality, ethnicity or origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age and hosts events offering opportunities with employers who share these values. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Are You a High Flyer?
GradJobs offers an exclusive forum for the best and brightest graduates who have exceeded academic expectations. High Flyers' gain access to the private members area at The National Recruitment Exhibition, free refreshments, fast track entry and opportunities to network with recruiters away from the crowds. Not forgetting the on-going perks throughout the year.
CV Do's and Don't's
There is always a way to improve your CV. Read The Write Stuff's top do's and don't's of CV writing, and expert advice on how to form your CV to reflect your true abilities and get you that all important interview! Don't miss the opportunity for their one-to-one advice at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions.
Pick up a copy of GradJobs.co.uk and GradJobs directory from your careers service today. Tackling graduate issues head on, along with essential advice and guidance, it's not to be missed. Our directory is a comprehensive guide to the best graduate jobs on the market. It also gives you an opportunity to research companies and arrive to the exhibitions fully prepared.