Book A Stand
If you want to be a part of the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions as an exhibitor there as several options and prize ranges of stand packages.
How can you benefit from exhibiting?
- Meet the next generation of talent in one location over just two days
- Communicate company values and create a lasting impression by meeting focused job seekers face-to-face
- Receive nationwide exposure via our targeted advertising campaign, which includes radio, print, digital, online, on-campus and London Underground advertising
- Endorsed and supported by Guardian Careers Network and both the University of Birmingham and Aston University, the exhibitions attract a high-quality national audience that traditional university fairs can't match
- Take advantage of our media packages, which include print and online, and get better value for money through a fully-integrated media solution
- Advertise any exciting offers on your stand via a targeted email campaign sent to 100,000 job-seeking graduates in the two months preceding the exhibition, giving you maximum brand exposure and driving traffic to your stand
- For more information on exhibiting or to book a stand call +44 (0)20 8394 5236
- Shell stand (or space only), name fascia and stand lighting
- Year-long profile on GradJobs
- The chance to create maximum exposure for your company and brand with a 30-minute presentation within the popular Graduate Seminar Programme
- Exposure in our comprehensive marketing campaign, including our social media campaign and national, regional and student press
- Thorough and ongoing personal organisational support prior to the exhibition and on exhibition days
- Lunch and refreshments at the exhibition
Flexible recruiter packages can be tailored to meet individual objectives – speak to a member of our team for more information
For more information on exhibiting at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions, please contact the team:
Senior Portfolio Manager
+44 (0)20 8394 5236
Internal Sales Executive
+44 (0)20 8394 5273
Venture Marketing Group,
Floor 2, 2-4 St Georges Road, Wimbleon, SW19 4DP
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 8394 5200
VMGL is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 2135433. VAT Registration Number GB 4664782 08
Manage your stand
Once you have booked your stand at the exhibitions you will be given access to our online exhibitior guide containing everything you need to manage your stand.
Connect with over 70,000 active job-hunting students and graduates per month through the GradJobs website. GradJobs is the only graduate website to be incorporated within a ...
Book a stand
Join the UK's leading graduate employers at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions.The exhibitions attract high calibre graduates keen to break into the working world thanks to ...