GradJobs Magazine is the essential guide for graduates looking to launch their career. In-depth articles, expert advice and inspirational case studies provide you with the perfect tool to help secure your ideal job! Exclusive to Gradjobs Magazine – comprehensive showguide for the National Graduate Recruitment Exibitions.
If you want to read the latest issue in print, pick up your FREE copy from your careers service today.
|Read the digital issue of GradJobs Magazine >>||Read the digitial issue of the GradJobs Directory 2017/18 >>|
- Stand out from the crowd
- Rejection hurts
- Making the most of your work-life experience
- Where to start looking
- Cover letters - ingredients for success
- How the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition can aid your job hunt
- Getting interview ready
- Cover letters - tips from the experts
- Your CV - how to dress up your skills
- Being assessed: What will they do?
- Acting or role play?
- Interview process: prepare to battle
- Fit for the job?
- Degree classification or the subject?
- Transferable skills
- Bridging the gap
- Postgraduate study?
- Work it out
- Less geek and more chic
- Career clinic
- Skills by plenty
- Graduate Management Trainees at Enterprise Rent-A-Car get responsibility from day one
- Euromoney offer graduate training programmes across a range of departments
- How to kick-start your career in the world of technology
- Realise your potential by helping children reach theirs
- Lynch plant hire and haulage are looking for innovators to join their team
- The retail details
- Class act
- Why choose a career in teaching with Academies Enterprise Trust
- The Bosch Graduate Programme helps key talent achieve their potential
- FDM's graduate programme offers training and experience in a diverse environment from day one
- TJX Europe want to invite you to be part of something huge
- The best kept secret in business
- Engineer your career
- First class
- Championing diversity in the workplace
- Create your digital footprint
- Bank on it!
- Engineer the right career
- Join the Army
- Bag a top job in retail
- Paving an ethical footprint
- Become a media mogul
- Consult this!
- Money matters
- Eco warriors
- Are graduate starting salaries falling each year? Just IT Training offer an 18k - 25k job guarantee.
- Tired of having your CV rejected by employers? These simple CV tips will help to get you noticed.
- "How long does it take to get an IT job through Just IT?" and other frequently asked questions.
- The Royal Air Force has been awarded exemplary status as a 'Top 50 Employer of Women' for the third consecutive year
- How new technology has an impact on the job search process
- Postgraduate study - is it worth it?
- The mysteries of psychometric assessment revealed
- Jade Cunningham - Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Lewis Symes - Academies Enterprise Trust
- Gemma Trevelyan - TJX Europe
- Tope - Dstl
- Anthony Meakin - British Airways
- David Njogu - NETbuilder
- Rose Taylor - Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Ajay Mistry - Excelian
- On the ladder - Real stories from the world of work - AET
- On the ladder - Real stories from the world of work - TJX Europe
Where to begin?
Undecided about what to do next after university? Don't panic - GradJobs will help you! It is important to remember that you are not alone. There are many who don’t have any idea what to do after graduating. If you are unsure which career is right for you, or simply don't know where to start your job hunt, then head to the Advice Clinic at the National Graduate...
You’ve made it through the first round and you’ve got an interview! Yet, it’s nerve-wracking going into a room and getting grilled to prove how you are the best candidate for the role. To create the right impression and make a positive impact at interview stage, there are a number of things you must take into consideration and prepare for...
Applying for a Job
How the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition can kick-start your job hunt
For many graduates, looking for their first job can be a daunting and unsettling process – not only are you moving away from university and the community that you have built but you are also having to take that first step into the working world...
Career advice videos
Psychometric tests - are you ready?
Are you prepared to tackle the intense recruitment process ahead of you? Get a head start on your peers by taking a psychometric aptitude test! Get full access and learn how to increase your chances of passing the tests successfully.
Take an aptitude test today >>