Prysmian Group - Global Cable Manufacturer
- Industry Sector:
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- South East
Why choose Prysmian?
With around 21,000 employees, active in 50 countries, our specialism in energy and telecoms puts us at the heart of so many industries, everyday products and experiences.
Our cables form the infrastructure people need to make things happen, from power distribution, to the latest internet optic fibres, we help communities get what they need to thrive.
We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management or technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
- Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or be currently working towards one;
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
- be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
- demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Build the Future is our exciting international Graduate Program that provides complete immersion in the business, right from the start. It offers:
- a permanent contract with a highly competitive salary
- induction training at our Milan HQ by a top Business School
- a mentor to assist you in your learning and development goals
- job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales dept in home country
- warm up period in the home country for your upcoming international assignment role
- international assignment within a multicultural environment
- technical or junior managerial appointment at the end of the Program
Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry. With sales of some €7.5 billion in 2015, more than 19,000 employees across 50 countries and 91 plants, the Group is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and offers the widest range of products, services, technologies and know-how.
In the Energy sector, Prysmian Group operates in the business of underground and submarine power transmission cables and systems, special cables for applications in many different industrial sectors and medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure industry.
In the Telecom sector, the Group manufactures cables and accessories for the voice, video and data transmission industry, offering a complete range of optical fibres, optical and copper cables and connectivity systems. Prysmian is a public company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index.