Philip Morris International (PMI) - Inkompass Internship - Undergraduate Opportunity
- Industry Sector:
- Advertising & marketing, Business & management, Customer products & FMCG, Logistics, purchasing & supply, Sales
Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Do you seek out adventure? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global internship programme from Philip Morris International (PMI) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential.
This is personalised a 2-cycle summer internship programme which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of both personal and professional development through continuous feedback.
The INKOMPASS programme will prepare you for a long-term and exciting career with PMI, giving you a chance to be offered a job even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader in PMI!
You will be joining a global company that is going through a fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with its a smoke-free vision of the future.
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our internship programme based in our super cool UK head office in Hammersmith (West London).
We have multiple routes into our business: brand marketing and retail trade marketing, digital and business technology, IS, finance, sales, consumer insights and engagement, eCommerce, and supply chain management.
What you can expect from the programme:
- to get a personalised and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the-job training and learning
- to discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer goods company
- to engage in a world-class training combined with a personal development coaching and cross-functional assignments
- to get familiar with people and processes in different functions and departments
- to grow personally and professionally in a global company
- to get a competitive salary: equivalent of £29,000 per annum
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with expected graduation in 2020
- You are currently studying at a UK/EU university at the time of the event
- You are eligible to work in the UK after your graduation date without requiring a UK visa sponsorship
- You are a high achieving team player that enjoys working in an diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
- You are a digital native
- You are willing to unlimit yourself
- Applications close: 15th January 2018
- Online strengths assessment (to be completed within 5 days after receiving the test)
- Telephone interview and motivational question
- Assessment Centre: 19th March 2018
- The 1st internship cycle starts on 1st June 2018
- The 2nd internship cycle starts on 1st June 2019
Please make sure that you indicate "Meritocracy" as a source when you complete your application.
Apply to INKOMPASS, find out about life inside Philip Morris International and you will learn that the journey of self-discovery is just the beginning!
Philip Morris International (PMI) has built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands (including the number one global cigarette brand - Marlboro) and products manufactured and sold in more than 180 markets. Now, PMI has made a dramatic decision: we will be far more than the leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. This vision of a smoke-free future will come through science and innovation in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI has a long history of success, and is committed to responsibly delivering long-term, sustainable growth. They key to PMI’s success is our employees. We have a talented and diverse workforce of more than 82’000 employees who speak more than 80 languages and come from all corners around the world.
Our satisfied employees are a top measure of success. The cherry on the top is the earned recognition as a Top Employer.
You can be part of that success – the INKOMPASS internship program is your step on a journey to become an employee with PMI.
INKOMPASS is an internship journey with a difference – for more information, please visit: https://www.inkompass.global/
Case Study 1
You can find out more about what you can expect as an intern by visiting https://www.inkompass.global/