MVF Global - Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst
- Industry Sector:
- Featured Hot Job
- Add to favourites
- Managing multiple accounts in over 70 countries within your first four weeks – with plans to expand MVF even further
- Analysing, creating and optimising PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Testing compelling Adtext, and using photoshop to create images
- Working collaboratively with our wider Digital Marketing teams
- Innovating and testing new ideas
- Proven analytical skills, and strong academics
- Enjoys using data to test and develop theories
- An interest in Digital Marketing, PPC, Online Marketing
- Has a creative eye, and is happy to learn the basics of Photoshop
- £Competitive Basic (£24,000 - £25,000)
- £1,000 training budget per annum
- 25 Internal Training modules that run every quarter
- Unlimited book allowance and access to fully stocked library
- Annual trips to Ibiza upon hitting company targets – we’re going in May 2017!
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day – plus amazing coffee!
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm – we promote a work life balance
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Sport clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga, Boxing, Personal Training sessions, Cycling and Ultimate Frisbee
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Dedicated Social Committee that organises regular socials such as Easter Egg hunts, Comedy Nights, Pub Quiz’s, FIFA tournaments, MVF Festival
MVF is a seriously ambitious tech company. Ranked as 4th Best Company to Work for in the UK and featured in the Sunday Times Best Companies List in 2016, we’re thriving thanks to our devoted world class teams.
We are a lead generation company that source huge volumes of red-hot prospects and high quality customers for our global clients in numerous sectors. Our success relies upon our marketing intelligence, passion for continuous testing and a bulls-eye focus on performance.
We welcome graduates from all degree disciplines, whether you're hot on History, a boss in Biology, or a master of Maths. Dependent upon your passion and skill set we’ll fit you into one of our world class marketing teams and train you on how to efficiently build, test and optimise campaigns at scale.