Global Teacher Recruitment - ESL Teacher
- Industry Sector:
- Hospitality, leisure & tourism, Teaching & education
- Rest of the world
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity?
Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Administer student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
- Paid training period provided on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
- Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
- Permanent in-country support team.
- End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
- Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (100 hours or over.)
- Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Some teaching experience required for particular locations.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Team player.
- Native-proficiency speaker of English.
To apply please send us a copy of your C.V. using the link below and quote the reference #GRADESL.
Did you know your skills as an English teacher could be the key to travelling the world?
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency, placing teachers in amazing roles across China, Hong Kong and Macau. Global Teacher Recruitment provides comprehensive placement services including visa sponsorship, training, accommodation, making the journey to your new adventure that little bit easier.
We know that finding a reliable job overseas can be difficult and risky. That’s why we build strong relationships with all of our trusted partners. It’s also why our services are completely free for all our teachers.
Case Study 1
Teaching abroad with Monkey Tree was literally the best thing that ever happened to me.
"It was always something that I wanted to do but never got quite round to doing it until I decided to quit practicing Law and JUST DO IT.
"With the support structure, salary package, fun and interactive events offered and organized by Monkey Tree, accepting the job offer came very easy. Not only was I given the opportunity to travel to six countries within Asia, but I was also able to submerse myself into and experience the authentic and diverse cultures, food and people Hong Kong has to offer.
"With over 230 English speaking teachers employed by Monkey Tree, I was privileged enough to meet and make the most incredible friends of whom two years later remain very close to me.
"Teaching abroad unleashed within me a sense of adventure, personal growth and independence and it gave me the platform to impart my knowledge and experiences onto my students in a fun and interactive manner.
"My greatest reward as a teacher was witnessing both the mental and emotional growth within my students and knowing that I had made a difference in their lives."