Online Marketing Assistant/Executive
Posted 21 days ago Apply by 16 January 2020
The Online Marketing Assistant should have the following skills:
- The ability to prioritise & multi-task
- Analytical ability
- Verbal & written communications
- Attention to detail
- Some knowledge about SEO would be beneficial
- Client account management skills would be beneficial
Core tasks will be:
- To implement email marketing campaigns
- To monitor advertising campaigns
- To liaise with sales and marketing to ensure sales fulfilment
- To work closely with the team and assist in the promotions of the exhibitions and websites to both exhibitors/advertisers and visitors
- To add creative input into the marketing campaigns including suggesting new media and new features
- To carry out analysis of onsite statistics and develop websites to ensure optimisation
- To create SEO compliant copy for new and existing products
Venture Marketing Group is a dynamic London-based events company, producing a portfolio of high-quality exhibitions, magazines and websites.
Our current portfolio consists of exhibitions, publications and websites for business, recruitment and human resources, including market-leading products in franchising, HR learning, graduate and engineering recruitment.
With big ambitions for the future, we are continuously looking to grow and develop. We offer a dynamic office environment with the opportunity to work across a range of products and publications in sales, editorial, marketing, graphic design or event management.
We are passionate about our products and as a result employ passionate and proactive individuals with a strong team ethic, who are driven towards a common goal. In joining the company, employees can expect to benefit from having valued personal responsibilities, whilst being part of a supportive and creative team who work together to achieve great results.
Apply by 16/01/2020
Marketing & PR
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU
Exhibiting at the following venues: