We have a fantastic opening at our site in Corsham for a recently qualified Graduate to join our Commercial team. The role will be 2-fold, firstly as a commercial analyst for our key customer Waitrose, and secondly as a customer coordinator based at Waitrose Head Office in Bracknell one day per week. The role will be very varied, providing an extensive opportunity to learn and gain experience in all areas of the Commercial function. You will be a key team player, have great attention to detail and be extremely flexible.
Your customer focus and excellent communication skills will support you with communicating with people at all levels internally and externally with our customer. Your proficient IT skills, in particular Excel, will support you with the complex analytical aspects of the role. Your strong data interpretation will validate your decision making and communication of complex data to internal and external stakeholders.
The role will also incorporate:
- Managing forecasts, managing product wastage and being a liaison for Dalehead Foods in Waitrose head office for administrative compliance.
- Sales & budget reporting and interpretation
- Promotional analysis for the team in Corsham, data trending and recommendations for future activity
- Price file administration
- Project work supporting British cooked meat and British charcuterie
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have recently graduated or have obtained equivalent experience in either commercial, planning, or category marketing within an FMCG environment. Alternatively if you are looking for a change of career or a new Commercial Executive position, where you can gain additional customer portfolio exposure this could be the right opportunity for you.
Our people really make the difference
- Act with responsibility and integrity
- Are best in class
- Do the right thing
- Share their knowledge
- Support and help others
- Work together & contribute
- Seek out improvements
- Don’t let our customer down
- Are ambitious
- Hold industry recognised qualifications or are interested in obtaining a qualification
What We bring to the table
- Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
- Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
- Learning opportunities
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
- Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
- On site free parking
- Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
Apply by 22/05/2020