Virtual/Remote Internship Programme
Posted 357 days ago Apply by 08 August 2021
The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internship programmes and is regularly featured in the world’s top media including CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and Bloomberg amongst other publications. Our virtual internships provide you with the opportunity to gain invaluable professional experience, grow your network and make your resume shine, wherever you are.
Realise your potential with a virtual internship programme. This is a flexible opportunity to fit your schedule. You choose:
- Between 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours of remote internship per week
- The duration of your internship - from 4 - 24 weeks
- The start date - we offer internship start dates every month, all-year-round
Whether you’re a prospective or current university student, recent graduate or professional looking to upgrade your career, a virtual internship could offer the perfect next step.
What's included in the programme?
- A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional internship in one of your chosen career fields
- We have placed interns with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Best-in-class career advancement training
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our programme gives you 3 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small sample include:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years.
- Federico Vega, one of Latin America’s highest-profile entrepreneurs.
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
About the internships
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for interns in the past:
- Sony Music
- Make A Wish
- BTG Pactual
- Grant Thornton
- Habitat For Humanity
- Quintessentially (largest lifestyle luxury brand in the world)
Apply by 08/08/2021
Business management & consultancy, Charity & non-profit, Engineering, Finance, Law, Marketing & PR
Rest of the world, UK
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU