Hello, and welcome to The China Teaching Experience. We enable graduates (in any subject area) to live and work in China, experiencing first-hand all that China has to offer. Our primary opportunity kicks off in August each year and runs in conjunction with two separate Chinese organisations: (1) The China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), and (2) MF International Education Group, LLC (MF).
Successful applicants will enjoy a salaried placement at a CEAIE-approved or MF-approved school, college or university in China, teaching English for two academic semesters. Whether you are looking for an affordable way to travel, to gain valuable teaching experience, or to simply broaden your horizons, The China Teaching Experience would love to help you do it!
China 2020 - Standard Option
- Oral English teacher, at a kindergarten, school or University, in any of 15 provinces across China.
- 10-month salaried placement (August/September 2020 - June/July 2021).
- Free accommodation (and usually utilities) for the entire year.
- One month (roughly) paid travel time in Jan/Feb. Applicants often take this opportunity to travel around South East Asia.
- Free TEFL qualification, and 10-day training camp in Beijing, China.
- Your flights are refunded (roughly) on the completion of your contract
Applicants are typically paid between £800 and £1700 per month. It depends on the region, type of school, and the workload you commit to. You are given the opportunity to aim your application at the type of salary you would like to make.
China - We have partner schools all over the country; in the big cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chongqing etc), in the smaller cities (Changsha, Jinan, Foshan etc), and in the more remote regions (Qiannan, xiqiao etc). You are given the opportunity to aim your application at the type of region that suits you best.
Contract and working hours
Fixed-term: Part-Time & Full-Time. The majority of applicants teach just 20 hours per week. There are however more ‘full-time’ options available, for those looking to earn more money.
Qualifications and experience requirements
You must physically have a degree certificate by 31 August 2020. You must be fluent in English. No teaching experience however is required. The free TEFL course will supply you with the necessary skills and qualifications that you need to become a successful English teacher in China.
Apply by 10/05/2020