Graduate English Teacher in China
Posted 120 days ago Apply by 31 January 2020
Are you looking for a paid opportunity to develop professionally and want to explore one of the world’s most exciting destinations? Then why not apply for a 10/12-month teaching placement in China?
Teach English In China are recruiting enthusiastic, adventurous graduates to join our range of programmes with flexible start dates to suit your availability. Teaching English in China is a fantastic chance to build your professional skills and explore a new country at the same time.
With Teach English In China, you’ll benefit from the support of an experienced team who are dedicated to your pre-departure preparation. This includes visa guidance, access to our exclusive lesson plan library and networking events in London to meet up with other people on our programmes!
- Teach 16 - 25 hours of oral English lessons a week (depending on Programme)
- Live in cities across China, including Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing
- Work at a kindergarten, school or university, based on your preferences
- Earn £600 - £1700 per calendar month (depending on location)
- Travel during your paid holidays (depending on Programme)
- Free accommodation provided in most cities
- Flight tickets reimbursed
Our Teaching Programmes:
We offer a range different programmes to suit your aspirations and availability, so that your experience in China can be tailored to you.
- TEFL Training Programme: £549. Starts August 2020 and includes a two-week training camp in Beijing to prepare you for your teaching adventure.
- State School Programme: £400. Starts February or August 2020
- Private School Programme: Free (£150 holding deposit). Starts February, May, August or November 2020. Includes 2-3 week training and induction period.
- £150 holding deposit required.
- A completed bachelor’s degree certificate before your departure
- A UK / Ireland / US / Canada / New Zealand / Australia / South Africa Passport
- Availability to complete the entirety of your contract in China
- An interest in foreign cultures and helping others learn
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate is required. An online 120 hour course is included in the TEFL Training Programme only.
To Apply For This Role:
Simply fill out our online application form on our website and upload your CV and a cover letter. If you meet the above criteria, we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview!
Apply by 31/01/2020
Teaching & education
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU