At QA we believe that everything starts with our students. Transforming their careers and lives is what motivates and inspired us. Through our partnerships with UK-based universities, we offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees designed to support our students’ future career aspirations.
Subject areas include:
- Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing
- Events Management
- Project Managemen
- Web Development and many more
All of these courses are delivered in city-centre locations including London, Birmingham and Manchester*. QA’s aim is to give students from all around the world access to outstanding Higher Education opportunities.
Our partners are:
- Middlesex University
- Northumbria University
- Solent University
- Ulster University
- University of Roehampton
Did you know…?
- Many of the degrees can be studied in the evening and over weekends, to fit around your busy schedule.
- Start dates occur throughout the year, which means you can get started sooner than you think and at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Ulster University and Solent University have been shortlisted for University of the Year 2019. (Times Higher Education Awards, 2019)
The courses at QA are fast-paced, immersive, and designed to get you ready for the world of work. If you’re signing up for a Master’s degree through QA, some courses come with the option to study with:
- Advanced Practice (allows you to spend a few months gaining all important work experience)
- Professional Study Preparation (allows you to prepare for ACCA’s Professional Papers during the Professional Study Preparation in the second year)
- An Apprenticeship (allows you to mix work and study)
QA is focused on ensuring the best support is delivered to students which is why the ‘Academic Community of Excellence’ (ACE) team can be found on site, or are available via Skype. The ACE Team are highly experienced academic study tutors who assist students in many aspects of academic life, from academic reading and writing development, to coping strategies and time management. The ACE teams’ main objectives are supporting students in a range of academic development areas, building confidence, supporting performance and good study habits.
For your Masters, you’ll need either a Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in lieu of academic qualifications to be eligible.
*Depending on which course and which partner institution you study with.
The course information displayed on this page is correct for the academic year 2019/20. We aim to run the course as advertised however, changes may be necessary due to updates to the curriculum (due to academic or industry developments), student demand or UK compliance reasons.
Apply by 17/09/2020