In today’s highly regulated Financial Services sector, it’s paramount that mthree’s Banking Partners adhere to the rules and regulations in place around the globe while continuing to deliver exceptional service to their clients.
Client Lifecycle Management covers all of the regulatory requirements of starting a new business relationship and monitoring the activities of clients, within and outside of the bank, in an ever-changing regulatory landscape. Some of these roles include:
· Client Onboarding & Management (KYC, CDD, Risk Assessment, Periodic Review)
· Investigations (AML, Fraud, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery, Special Investigations
· Outreach (Regulatory Outreach, Client Outreach
· Data (Governance, Management, Remediation, Analysis)
It’s a broad area, and activities could include scrutinizing information provided by new clients in order assess risk, using investigative skills to expose potential cases of money-laundering and managing and maintaining the flow of crucial client data around the business.
This pathway is perfect for you if...
· You have a 2:1 degree or higher.
· You’re customer-focused, with a passion for doing the right thing, and a genuine interest in crime prevention.
· You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator.
· You want to find out more about the world of finance.
· You’re hungry to learn how to use your analytical skills in a new way.
· It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll learn at mthree Academy:
· Knowledge of financial markets, trading and financial regulations.
· The inner workings of investment banks, from sales to back office processes.
· How to recognise and combat the exploitation of financial services companies as a vehicle for specific types of financial crime.
· The role of EU regulatory law and other key bodies in combating financial crime
· Excel, VBA, SQL (Visual Basic for Applications), proprietary data processing, reporting tools and applications.
What you’ll get:
· In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
· A competitive graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
· A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
· Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your placement.
· An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree
Apply by 31/12/2020