Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, ambitious individual with strong attention to detail, who is committed to providing a high quality support service to an effective customer focussed Sales team. This role offers full training with the potential to develop into account management.
Your duties and responsibilities as Sales Support include:
- Being primary contact for the Sales Team for all general enquiries, via telephone, email and our company websites
- Create and maintain stock and order forms
- Produce sales material for account managers and sales presentations
- Process customer purchase orders
- Working with the Sales team, when requested, to ensure orders have been raised accurately on the Sage 200 system
- Providing customers with catalogues, samples and AIs
- Analyse Sales, review sales opportunities and make recommendations for growth areas as requested
- Travel arrangements for sales staff customer meetings
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Director and Managing Director
- Work with the Sales Director in preparation for Book Fairs
- Maintain an up-to-date customer list
- Assist the Social Media team in managing all social media accounts, making sure they are updated regularly
- Other administrative support as required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required for the SALES SUPPORT:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment and shifting last minute priorities
- Excellent written, communication and social skills
- Keen interest in developing strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to budget
- Good IT skills especially spreadsheets, Database systems, word processing, e-mail, web
Working at Make Believe Ideas is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. We have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team.
The company prides itself on its family culture and we believe we are unique in the world of publishing with our speed to market approach and we have passion and belief that quality children’s books should be available to all children and families to enhance and enjoy their reading experiences.
Established in 2004, we have been creating exciting children’s books for over sixteen years. Growing in size and expertise every year, we publish into a multitude of languages and foster relationships with incredible collaborators around the world.
THE MBI WAY
Every employee has important responsibilities in helping the company achieve success, whatever their role is within the business. It is expected that all employees will take pride in their work and will demonstrate integrity, commitment and personal effort at all times.
We encourage all our employees to work with an openness to continuous learning and development, and to lead by example. We value our ‘start-up’ mentality and passion for innovation and are proud of our collaborative, flexible approach with customers.
Apply by 31/08/2021