Inspiring people to do the right thing is the essence of principled performance. It is about inspired rather than required behaviour—living principles beyond following rules. It is about doing the next right thing and not just the next thing right. Ultimately, principled performance leads to healthier, profitable organisations.
LRN has been advising companies on how to translate their values into corporate practice and leadership behaviour for over 25 years. LRN’s technology has helped train 10s of millions of people across 200+ countries worldwide to do the right thing and make better ethical decisions.
They’re now looking for high-energy individuals to play a crucial role in their growth – they have ambitious plans over the next few years!
With offices located globally, including Central London, New York and Mumbai, the successful candidates will be joining a company with real international pedigree – promising plenty of room for professional development.
Graduate Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of £35k
- Fantastic working culture and offices in Oxford Circus, for you to enjoy once it is deemed safe to do so again
- Mobile and Laptop
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses
- Regular socials in a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere – although they’ll be mostly virtual for now!
- Excellent professional and personal development on offer
*LRN are fully committed to the safety of their employees - as such, they will be on-boarding candidates to enable remote working for the time being*
Graduate Sales Development Representative Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the LRN offering, industry trends and the marketplaces they operate within, in order to nurture inbound leads further along the pipeline
- Generate new business through outreach campaigns – identifying potential customers, before emailing, calling and contacting them through other networking channels
- Research and map out new target accounts, acquiring referrals from prospects and customers too
- Liaise closely with Management and Marketing to devise and execute on outreach plans - driving pipeline growth by meeting and exceeding personal monthly quotas
Graduate Sales Development Representative:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills, over the phone and in-person
- Ambitious and naturally competitive
- Excellent commercial awareness
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto Law website.
Apply by 31/08/2020