Graduate Analyst Programme
Posted 265 days ago Apply by 01 May 2020
4,000 of the world’s largest companies make better and more strategic decisions thanks to our unique data, expert analysis and innovative solutions delivered through a single research platform. At GlobalData, our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative. Through our acquisitions, we have now become one of the largest data and insights solution providers in the world.
We are excited to announce the launch of our Analyst Graduate programme for 2019.
Our Graduate programme is open to candidates interested in the following industries; Healthcare, Consumer & Retail, Technology, and Finance.
What you will do
- Create in-depth market research reports within one of our given industry sectors.
- Work closely with seasoned research analysts to ensure all data trends are backed up with insightful value.
- Work as part of a team to ensure reports are produced to a high standard within the allotted deadlines.
- Continuously work toward improving our data and research quality.
- Contribute to ad-hoc consulting projects.
- Engage with clients and key opinion leaders within the industry to gather qualitative insight.
- Present your own insights on up to date market events.
- Build your career within the analyst industry, presenting your own insights to news sources such as Sky News and BBC news
What you will bring to the table
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience working with data sets within Excel.
- A confident communicator at all levels with the ability to present when necessary.
- Experience within Qualitative and Quantitative research a plus.
- A passion for, or knowledge within one of our industry sectors is advantageous.
Apply by 01/05/2020
Business management & consultancy, IT & Tech, Retail & buying, Science & pharmaceuticals
London, North West
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU