This is an opportunity for a Graduate to join a rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business, determined to be world leaders in providing market intelligence to a number of industries including Energy, Finance, Construction, FMCG, Technology, and Healthcare.
GlobalData, is giving the very best Graduate talent the chance to learn and grow with the business, become industry specialists, and is committed to developing its best people and promoting all senior posts from within.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling brand new and existing business information products. You will be working on one of our leading business intelligence platforms, developing new business and maintaining client relationships primarily over the phone.
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and self-motivated)
- Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
- Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
- Outgoing personality (not afraid to converse with C-Level clients)
- Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
- Active member of a sports team or society
- Some experience in selling, either face to face or over the phone
- Degree level or equivalent level of education
Lead by a strong management team, and with a sales engine built upon world class training and development of its staff, GlobalData is looking for raw and experienced talent to become part of its elite, money motivated sales team.
The culture on the floor is buzzing, ambitious and positive, and is a one off in terms of the exceptional coaching and development culture delivered from some of the best sales leaders in the world of business information.
Uncapped, monthly bonuses are on offer, and consistency of performance gets rewarded. Driving the revenue of the BI group is key to the future plans of this business, so only apply if you are inspired by the pressure of delivering results, are quick to learn, and are a self-starter.
What We Offer
- Basic salary: £24k for Grads/up to 6 months experience
- Realistic Targets and Uncapped commission
- Comprehensive training and development with Senior Management
- 20+ days holiday
- Competitions for top sales performers throughout the year, with past winners going on trips to Cannes, Dubai and San Tropez
- Career development programme
Apply by 01/05/2020