Posted 290 days ago Apply by 13 August 2020
Discover, teach and inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Centre!
Teaching opportunities available in Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Guiyang.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
- Salaries (per month):
- Hong Kong – £2500 - £2550 per month
- Macau – £1800 - £2050
- Mainland China – £1950 - £2500
- Comprehensive training and orientation
- Competitive bonuses depending on location
- Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organisation
- Bachelors degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum for Hong Kong/Macau, 120 minimum hour for China) *not required prior to interview*
- Native English speaker
Role and responsibilities
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
Send us your CV now.
If you have not received a response after 5-7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply by 13/08/2020
Teaching & education
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU
Exhibiting at the following venues: