English Teachers - Shenzhen
Posted 289 days ago Apply by 14 August 2020
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Shenzhen, China. Also known as the Emerald city of China and is known for its financial successes. Shenzhen is home to Wutong Mountain which overlooks the coast making it a natural area for hiking with some stunning views. There is lots to see and explore in this beautiful city.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Shenzhen. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: £1950 - £2500 per month
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored Z-visa
- Small class sizes (4-12 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Assistance finding accommodation
- Comprehensive training program
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Native English Speaker
- Criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply by 14/08/2020
Teaching & education
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU
Exhibiting at the following venues: