English Teacher - Guangzhou
Posted 289 days ago Apply by 14 August 2020
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We have teaching positions available in Guangzhou, one of the biggest cities in China. Guangzhou has been the capital of China three times throughout history. It is known as “the city of flowers” and has many scenic parks as well as the breathtaking Canton Tower to explore.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Guangzhou. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: £1950 - £2500 per month
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored Z-visa
- Small class sizes (4-12 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Assistance finding accommodation
- Comprehensive training program
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Native English Speaker
- Criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply by 14/08/2020
Teaching & education
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU
Exhibiting at the following venues: