There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Software Developer will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where we will provide you with training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 200 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
You will be trained on multiple skills required to become a software developer; from analysis and design, integration and deployment, to automation of software systems. You will learn to write, develop and test codes to fix faults and create new systems as well as be able to use a range of languages and work on advanced modules and projects.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with a degree of 2.2 or above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Geographically flexible throughout UK
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you.
With Assessment centres running throughout March for an April start date, make an application today if you have already graduated.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
Apply by 26/02/2019