Posted 189 days ago Apply by 16 May 2020
Teach English to adults, children or at our online schools. Receive a great local salary, competitive benefits and meet people from all over the world. You don’t have to have any teaching experience or speak Chinese as full training and support are provided. We also offer a world-class teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programmes and courses of study
- Prepare lessons and resources in advance for all classes
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Regularly evaluate own performance and progress
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development
- Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using teaching resources
Education; Teaching and Training
China (over 60 cities)
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand (to meet local visa requirements)
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
TEACHING PACKAGES IN CHINA ARE UP TO £1900 PER MONTH INCLUDING:
- Basic monthly salary of £1500 to £1700 based on location, qualifications and experience.
- Round trip flight allowance.
- Performance bonus after 6 months of up to £230 at our Kids and Teens Schools.
- Sponsored legal Z work visa.
- Health insurance.
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons.
- Sponsored accreditations including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM.
- Weekly EF Sponsored social and cultural events
- Job rotation scheme
Apply by 16/05/2020
Teaching & education
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU