Locations: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Leeds, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Reading, Southampton, St Albans
Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), a grade 4 (C) in English language and a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Each of our four Audit & Assurance businesses offers fascinating engagements, inspirational colleagues, and every opportunity to explore, develop and grow. The difference is in the type of clients you’ll work with.
- Assurance: Each of our Assurance teams offers fascinating engagements, inspirational colleagues, and every opportunity to explore, develop and grow. You’ll have the chance to work with financial services and corporate clients, partnering with some of the world’s most recognisable brands - providing finance leaders with assurance across all their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs.
- Private markets: Want to work with some of the UK’s most dynamic privately owned companies in a role that goes beyond auditing? Private Markets gives you the unique opportunity to work directly with company owners across all aspects of their business - supporting them on their journey to becoming a listed company.
- FTSE: You’ll work with some of the world’s most recognisable brands; those publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange. In FTSE timing is everything; these firms are leading the business agenda in the UK and your work will have the potential to impact their performance right across the investment community.
- International: You’ll work closely with colleagues and clients across the world, from US to Japan to Africa and beyond, on everything from audit to post merger assurance. This complex, intellectually challenging work, comes with opportunities to build senior level, global networks.
- Financial Services: Specialise in the insurance industry, working with a diverse range of clients from key players to the industry’s rising stars. With digital transformation top of the agenda, you’ll go beyond providing audit and assurance, to finding new ways for clients to improve how they work.
Your professional experience
You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. And benefit from a unique training programme for new joiners. One that balances core skills along with the specific requirements of each of our Audit & Assurance businesses and gives you the flexibility to work, learn and develop in a way that suits you and fits with the business’ requirements.
You’ll have the option to work towards a professional qualification. If joining Audit you’ll get the opportunity to study towards an ACA qualification with either ICAS or ICAEW. For those in Assurance, you’ll have the option to work towards a CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting with the possibility to further complete the CIMA Professional Qualification. Whether you join us in Audit or Assurance, you’ll be joining a programme designed to develop our future leaders and specialists. You’ll gain experience within a number of different areas of our business, and can potentially go on to work overseas or to experience life in one of our many specialist teams. You’ll be encouraged to continue learning throughout your career.
Your service line: Audit & Assurance
Our work underpins the accuracy of the information shareholders use to make key financial decisions. Working with influential multinationals, innovative start-ups and household names, in every sector, we really get to know our clients’ businesses, so we can help them improve how they work.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earned a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Apply by 11/05/2020