Posted 1081 days ago Apply by 18 March 2019
On joining our graduate scheme, you will enjoy a fifteen month accelerated training programme designed to develop future Operational Managers in a range of key areas throughout the business, including Customer Services, Verification, Payments and Fraud and Risk Management. The rotational scheme will equip you with the skills and experience to become a valued member of our management team.
If you have a genuine passion for Operations Management in a dynamic customer-oriented environment, read on.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A recent Degree in any subject with a 2:2 classification or higher
- First class interpersonal skills coupled with the potential to lead others
- Up to 3 years relevant post-graduate experience
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- A challenging fifteen month development programme, designed to accelerate you through an increasingly steep learning curve
- A comprehensive rotational scheme exposing you to many of our key operational functions
- Real management responsibility where new skills can be applied in a supportive environment
- The opportunity to join and be welcomed into the management structure of this dynamic organisation
We’re recruiting right now, to find out more click apply.
Apply by 18/03/2019
Business management & consultancy, Media / Creative
North West, West Midlands
Minimum Degree Grade Required
Applicant needs to be eligible to work in the EU
Exhibiting at the following venues: