Are you ambitious and driven, and looking to develop your business whilst working in a fun and fast paced environment? We are looking for candidates that possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to build relationships with clients and candidates. You need to be focused and have a level of business acumen with the ability to think strategically. You will need to show that you are career minded and dynamic.
What will you do?
Working in either our Technology or Life Sciences divisions, you will develop a specialist market and build your reputation as a recruitment partner for clients and candidates.
- Market mapping and identifying new business opportunities
- Building strong relationships with both your candidate and client networks
- Managing the entire 360 process
- Pitching meetings to new business clients and securing working relationships
- Attend and arrange industry meet ups to help establish relationships with both your clients and candidates in the community
- Build your personal brand by social selling and position yourself as a market leader
- Develop your business with autonomy and coaching
- Attract the best candidates using innovative methods, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals as well as actively headhunt passive candidates to meet your clients requirements
- Understand your clients needs and projects in order to match the best talent and help them achieve their objectives
- Gather information from your networks to build your client network
- Manage the interview and onboarding process for both candidates and clients
- Work collaboratively with your teams and counterparts to land and expand
What do you get?
- Fully uncapped commission
- Unparalleled training to kick–start your career in Recruitment & Sales
- Mapped career progression and no glass ceiling to help you reach your full potential
- 3 holiday incentives a year to destinations such as: Barbados, Bahamas, Vegas, Austria, Iceland and many more
- The opportunity to work in our stunning offices in central Reading - Thames Tower, with amazing views and lots of added perks
- Access to free fitness classes and beauty treatments as well as our rooftop terrace “The Roost”
- Stand-up desks, beer fridge, pool table, ping pong, and full kitchen
- 25 days of holiday per year. You also have the option to utilise out holiday shop to buy or sell extra holiday
- Free charity day, pension scheme, AF discounts at retailers, travel sites, and entertainment through company AF:perks
- Employer Assist Programme
- Open office plan with state of the art technology
- Directly opposite the Reading Station for an easy commute!
Who are we?
We are Austin Fraser, an award-winning, international recruiting company with specialist consultants covering industries globally. Founded in 2007, we have a thriving brand across the UK, Europe and the US including offices in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg in Germany, as well as Denver, Dallas, Austin and soon to be San Diego and LA.
We strive to know our candidates personally so we can direct them to the best opportunities that are in line with their goals and motivations. Working as an extension of our clients as recruitment partners, we forge long-lasting relationships based on trust and excellent results. We're committed to each one of our employees, ensuring they're able to work in an outstanding environment and are equipped with the tools and skills they need to succeed in their fields. We continue to earn industry awards around the world for being a top employer.
Apply by 18/06/2020