At The University of Law, we believe our undergraduate students should understand how the law, business, criminology and policing are applied in a real-world context, as well as being challenged academically. We offer a range of undergraduate degrees in these areas. We have always been confident in our teaching and the results we consistently achieve for our students. We have a choice of eight campuses across the UK, including Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester & Nottingham. ULaw has also achieved top ten placements among universities in the UK for 5 categories in the National Student Survey 2019: teaching, learning opportunities, academic support, learning resources and student voice.
Entry requirements vary by course, so please check application requirements carefully. You will need A Levels and GCSE English (or their equivalents) for degree courses with the exception of the LLB (Hons) Senior Status law degree, for which you need a degree at 2.2 or above in any subject. Please refer to our website www.law.ac.uk
ULaw offers excellent employability outcomes for students; 92% of our full-time UK LLB students graduating in 2017 secured employment or further study within six months of successfully completing their course.
• Number of students: Approximately 8,000
• Year founded or established: 1867
• Campus type: Multiple
• Location: We have a choice of eight campuses across the UK, including Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester & Nottingham.
• Contact name: University of Law
• Website: www.law.ac.uk
• Email: refer to website
• Telephone number: 0808 253 7844 (UK)
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/universityoflaw
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/universityoflaw
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/the-university-of-law/