The Office for National Statistics is the UK’s national statistical institute and the largest producer of official statistics. We produce data on a range of key economic, social and demographic topics. Our statistics provide the public with a window on society, the economy, and the work and performances of government.
Who are we?
We are expanding our professional community and are looking to recruit analysts to join us to help meet the challenge of measuring, monitoring and understanding the ever-changing UK economy.
We are offering economics and statistics careers within the Economic Statistics Group [ESG]. ESG is responsible for the production, analysis and economic interpretation of high profile economic indicators that feed into the UK’s national accounts.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Good work-life balance with flexible working arrangements Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Career development and progression
- On site childcare at the Newport office
- Pension schemes – find out more on the Civil Service Pensions website
- Welfare – our welfare service is provided through an Employee Assistance Programme, which offers help and support in dealing with work-related and personal problems
London, Newport in South Wales, and Titchfield in Hampshire
Competitive salary starting at £28,450