ETL Systems is a global engineering company that design and manufacture Radio Frequency (RF) equipment for the satellite communications industry.
Our products are used by some of the world’s largest satcom companies, ranging from BBC, CNN, BT, Vodafone, Boeing, Airbus, Viasat and Intelsat.
ETL’s head office is based in Hereford, where our products are designed and manufactured. Being a global company we also have offices in multiple locations including Watford, Braintree, Washington D.C and Dubai.
Work for ETL Systems
ETL offer careers across multiple departments which include Engineering, Operations & Purchasing, Production & Test, Sales & Marketing, IT, HR and Finance.
As a graduate at ETL Systems you will have access to an extensive benefits package inclusive of; free onsite gym & fitness classes, subsidised cafe, free fruit, free flu vaccinations & eye tests, salary sacrifice options and the working day finishes by 4.30pm to name a few.
ETL at a glance
- 8 of the top 12 NATO governments use ETL products to protect their citizens.
- 14 of the top 20 global satellite operators also use ETL equipment.
- We ship to over half (112/195) of the countries in the world
- 50 out of the world’s 70 largest cruise ships use our RF Matrices
- ETL was awarded the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise 3 times in 2007, 2009 and 2013 for outstanding growth in International trade, as seen by ETL’s impressive sales increases per year since 2005.