Life at work
Just started your first graduate role? These articles will help you understand what to expect, how to make the most of the opportunity and how to build good relatonships with your co-workers. If this is your dream job you must make sure you are doing the right things to keep progressing.
These articles can help you focus your job hunt and secure that all-important inteview.
Articles in this category:
- 10 things you learn in the first year of work
- Why fluent English is important for your future career
- How to stand out in the workplace. (10 Tips for interns and recent graduates)
- How Being Bilingual Can Benefit Your Business Career
- How to approach your first day at work when you are an introvert
- Top apps to make you everyone's favourite co-worker
- A graduate guide to working in recruitment
- The future of the working world for millennials
- Why should sustainability be a key part of education?
- Combatting tiredness at work
- How to use breaks to be more productive Infographic
- How to say no to work (Infographic)
- 7 Common Mistakes Fresh Graduates Make at Their First Job
- Top tips for big presentations (Infographic)
- Everything You Need to Know About Staying Engaged at Work (Infographic)
- The 10 Best Job Perks and Employee Benefits in the Corporate World (Infographic)
- How to Remain Confident While Building a Career
- Networking for Success
- How to improve productivity in the workplace
- How to ask for a raise
- So, what's next?
- What you think vs. How it feels
- Known for the right reasons?
Where to begin?
Undecided about what to do next after university? Don't panic - GradJobs will help you! It is important to remember that you are not alone. There are many who don’t have any idea what to do after graduating. If you are unsure which career is right for you, or simply don't know where to start your job hunt, then head to the Advice Clinic at the National Graduate...
You’ve made it through the first round and you’ve got an interview! Yet, it’s nerve-wracking going into a room and getting grilled to prove how you are the best candidate for the role. To create the right impression and make a positive impact at interview stage, there are a number of things you must take into consideration and prepare for...
Applying for a Job
From the perfect CV to cover letters, online applications, recruitment agencies, psychometric testing, job AND assessment centres, applying for a job can sometimes seem a little daunting, and that’s before you’ve even secured an interview! Follow our step-by-step guides and handy tips from industry professionals to make you stand out from your...
How the Graduate Recruitment Exhibition can aid your job hunt
For many graduates, looking for their first job can be a daunting and unsettling process – not only are you moving away from university and the community that you have built but you are also having to take that first step into the working world...
Career advice videos
Online interview coaching
Do you have an interview coming up? Interview Bull offers online interview coaching for students and recent graduates. They have helped hundreds of students to improve their interview skills and get their pick of graduate jobs.