Articles in this category:
- What might the future hold for students five years on from their graduation?
- From Nightclubs to Networking: Priorities shift for British students online (Infographic)
- Financial Incentive Scheme Introduced to Combat Youth Unemployment
- Volunteering on your gap year? Do your research first
- Portsmouth has been named the most affordable city for students
- UK business leaders consider the essential skills required for new hires
- Top 5 cities for graduates seeking a career in finance
- 500th student passes through Makers Academy bootcamp doors
- Sky Betting and Gaming invests graduate talent
- Budding entrepreneurs to compete for free course place at UCL's Dragon's Den-style event
- Less than half of UK Graduates Believe Data Analytics Skills Essential to their Future Career
- William Jackson Food Group teams up with Hull University Business School for ninth year running
- 40 aspiring young entrepreneurs to be selected for entrepreneur training programme
- Keep on Trucking
- From the Great Global Adventure to the Great Wall of China
- Arcus Global targets UK universities for 2015 graduate roles
- Workers "close to burn out" in pursuit of pay rise and promotion
Where to begin?
Undecided about what to do next after university? Don't panic GradJobs will help you! It is important to remember that you are not alone – there are many who don’t have any idea what to do after graduating.If you are unsure which career is right for you, or simply not sure where to start on your job hunt, then head to the Advice Clinic at the National Graduate...
You’ve made it through the first round and you’ve got an interview! Yet, it’s nerve-wracking going into a room and getting grilled to prove how you are the best candidate for the role. To create the right impression and make a positive impact at interview stage, there are a number of things you must take into consideration and prepare for...
Applying for a Job
From the perfect CV to cover letters, online applications, recruitment agencies, psychometric testing, job AND assessment centres, applying for a job can sometimes seem a little daunting, and that’s before you’ve even secured an interview! Follow our step-by-step guides and handy tips from industry professionals to make you stand out from your...
How the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition can aid your job hunt
For many graduates, looking for their first job can be a daunting and unsettling process – not only are you moving away from university and the community that you have built but you are also having to take that first step into the working world...
Career advice videos
Online aptitudes tests
Are you prepared to tackle the intense recruitment process ahead of you? Get a head start on your peers by taking a psychometric aptitude test! Get full access and learn how to increase your chances of passing the tests successfully.
Take an aptitude test today >>