Applying for a job
Filling in job applications for a role you’ve set your heart on can be quite stressful. From the perfect CV and cover letter, online application forms, recruitment agencies, psychometric testing, and attending assessment centres - it’s all important!
Follow our step-by-step guides and handy tips from industry professionals to make you stand out from your competitors and guarantee you secure that all-important interview.
Articles in this category:
- Insider Tips on How to Write the Best LinkedIn Headlines
- How to be the student marketing agencies want to hire
- Employers reveal top personal skills they seek in young people
- Kuriculum Vitay spells trouble for the txt generation
- 5 Essentials for a Graduate CV
- Career opportunities for PhD graduates
- Top SEO Tips for Job Seekers 2017: YOU Are the Brand
- How to improve you resume according to science
- Why is Linkedin the #1 Social Network Among Recruiters?
- 13 Word and Phrases not to include in your resume
- What does the future hold for UK Employment Law
- How to get a law training contract
- Seven Tips That Will Ensure You Ace Your Psychometric Test!
- Landing Your First Graduate Job
- Why You Should Temp This Christmas!
- Five ways to get into web development
- The Legalities of Working for Free
- What do you need for a successful finance career?
- How you can benefit from the UK skills shortage
- A Guide To Starting A Career In IT
- With an engineering degree, you can change the world
- 7 Creative Ways of Job Searching
- Getting past the gatekeeper: How to ace pre-screener interviews
- How To Find A Graduate Job Using LinkedIn
- What Employers Want from Graduates
- Let's take this online
- Types of Media Graduate Schemes
- Writing a winning CV - How to dress up your skills
- 2015 HR Graduate Schemes Based in London
- Types of Engineering Graduate Schemes
- 5 of the Best Paid Graduate Jobs in the UK
- 5 Things Small Business Employers Are Looking For
- Staying motivated in your job search
Where to begin?
Undecided about what to do next after university? Don't panic - GradJobs will help you! It is important to remember that you are not alone. There are many who don’t have any idea what to do after graduating. If you are unsure which career is right for you, or simply don't know where to start your job hunt, then head to the Advice Clinic at the National Graduate...
You’ve made it through the first round and you’ve got an interview! Yet, it’s nerve-wracking going into a room and getting grilled to prove how you are the best candidate for the role. To create the right impression and make a positive impact at interview stage, there are a number of things you must take into consideration and prepare for...
Applying for a Job
From the perfect CV to cover letters, online applications, recruitment agencies, psychometric testing, job AND assessment centres, applying for a job can sometimes seem a little daunting, and that’s before you’ve even secured an interview! Follow our step-by-step guides and handy tips from industry professionals to make you stand out from your...
How the Graduate Recruitment Exhibition can aid your job hunt
For many graduates, looking for their first job can be a daunting and unsettling process – not only are you moving away from university and the community that you have built but you are also having to take that first step into the working world...
Career advice videos
Online interview coaching
Do you have an interview coming up? Interview Bull offers online interview coaching for students and recent graduates. They have helped hundreds of students to improve their interview skills and get their pick of graduate jobs.