GradJobs Live! in London will refund your travel to the event, up to the total cost of £8!
We want to make sure cost is not a barrier for attending GradJobs Live! If you're a full-time student you can claim back your cost of travel to the event, including train tickets, bus tickets, car parking etc. up to the total cost of £8.
To claim, you must report to the refunds administrator who will be situated in the GradCafe at the following times:
Thursday: 15:30 - 17:00
Friday: 14:30 - 16:00
You will need to provide the following:
- Administrator proof that you are a student, e.g. NUS card or Student ID
- A ticket/receipt for the travel you will be claiming for
The administrator will then sign an application form to acknowledge that you have proved your student status.
The organisers will verify claims up to 16:00 on the second day of the exhibition. Anything received after this will not be considered.
After the exhibition, please send your tickets/receipts and claim form by post to: Venture Marketing Group Ltd, 2nd Floor, 2-4 St Georges Road, London, SW19 2DP. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- A maximum of £8 per individual will be refunded
- The dates on all tickets and receipts must be appropriate to the date of the visit to the exhibition.
- Oyster receipts will only be refunded if they're supplied with a usage statement showing dates, routes travelled and costs.
- No refunds will be made on weekend, weekly, monthly or annual travel cards.
- No refunds will be made on Oyster top-up receipts. Claims will only be processed if supported by an Oyster Usage Statement.
- Refunds on Intercity train tickets will be made in proportion to the number of days of visit to the show, for example, if the ticket is a three day stay in London and the exhibition is visited on only one day, a third of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
- Taxi fares are not refundable.
- The organisers will accept refunds sent back to the office up to 17:00 up to 6-weeks after the event. Anything received after this will not be considered.
If in doubt about what you will be able to claim, please contact the organisers on email@example.com before you travel.