Skills for Business Workshops
Be the best you can be from day one
Final year at university or already secured your perfect graduate job? Great! Now, get to grips with the necessary skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
Whilst the interview process may feel like the hard part, being able to seamlessly function in the workplace and do the job expected of you will be something that sets you apart from the rest. These free, interactive sessions will cover the attributes businesses look for and include tips to help contribute towards your chances of success from day one.
- Find out if you are ready for business and the skills you are missing
- Understand what is required for you to stand out
- How you can make a contribution to any organisation right from the start
- Why creativity is important in the workplace to unleash your potential
- How to stay relevant in a changing world
Sessions last 1 hour and will take place throughout both days at the following times:
12:15 - 13:15
13:30 - 14:30
14:45 - 15:45
Spaces are limited. Please book your place at the GradJobs Starting Point when you arrive at the exhibition to avoid disappointment.